Consumer Packaged Goods
Business Function Services for Consumer Packaged Goods Companies
- Order processing and invoicing
- Customer service
- Receivables management
- Trade promotion planning and deduction tracking
- Accounting and forecasting
- Sales planning and marketing support
- Purchasing and logistics
- Importing and contract packaging
- Vendor payments
Extended General Services
- Establish banking relationships
- Comply with U.S. federal and state taxes and registrations
Additional Services through our Network Associates
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Consumer Relations
- Legal Services
The services we provide would pertain to all companies, U.S. domestic and overseas.
However, overseas companies have some additional needs which The OPAL Group specializes in:
- Compliance with U.S. state and federal regulations
- Assist your company in establishing a legal entity in the U.S.
- Customs requirements
NOTE: This list is provided as an overview of our services.
An expanded list is available as a downloadable PDF.